We have assembled a collection of "Foundational Documents" that describe the mission, educational goals and the spirit of Georgetown University. These documents are intended to serve as tools for University communications professionals to call on as they integrate the essence of Georgetown into their individual efforts. Over time, additional, brand definitional documents, speeches and communications will be added to this collection.
- Georgetown University Mission Statement
- President John J. DeGioia, “Georgetown is….”
- The Spirit of Georgetown: Values Central to the Identity of Georgetown University (PDF)
- Timothy S. Healy, S.J., Selected Writings 1976 – 1985
- Georgetown University Strategic Positioning Overview
- Georgetown University Brand Attributes